Problem with hidden start and end time in surveys

Nabil mansouri

Jul 6, 2012, 12:47:00 PM7/6/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Neil,

thanks so much for your help so far. I have one more question, I have added to my form a start time and end time and they are hidden, but unfortunately when I export the file aggregate it appears as null. I have attached a copy of the CSV file. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?
Operator_v_7_results-1.csv

Neil Hendrick

Jul 6, 2012, 3:38:23 PM7/6/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Nabil,
Can we see the original survey?
Also, maybe you could send one completed survey so I can see what they look like before they get aggregated into the CSV.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Nabil mansouri <nabil.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Neil,

thanks so much for your help so far. I have one more question, I have added to my form a start time and end time and they are hidden, but unfortunately when I export the file aggregate it appears as null. I have attached a copy of the CSV file. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

Nabil mansouri

Jul 7, 2012, 9:07:56 AM7/7/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Neil,

I have attached a copy of my original survey. Let me know if you are able to see whats wrong with it.

Thanks so much,
nabil

On Friday, July 6, 2012 2:38:23 PM UTC-5, Neil Hendrick wrote:
Nabil,
Can we see the original survey?
Also, maybe you could send one completed survey so I can see what they look like before they get aggregated into the CSV.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Nabil mansouri <nabil.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Neil,

thanks so much for your help so far. I have one more question, I have added to my form a start time and end time and they are hidden, but unfortunately when I export the file aggregate it appears as null. I have attached a copy of the CSV file. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

Operator.v.7.xml