Compatible to Python 3.5.2

JINESH SHAH

Mar 1, 2018, 9:25:31 AM3/1/18
to kitty-fuzzer
Hello Everyone,

I was looking into many fuzzing framework: Sulley, boofuzz,etc. Then I have come across kitty fuzzer.
It seems that it has been regularly maintained so I have been looking into it for my own purpose.

Could someone please tell me whether it is compatible with Python 3.5 as I imported the whole project into PyCharm and ran code inspection and I found many errors.
It would be great if someone can explain me.

Regards,
Jinesh Shah

Binyamin Sharet

Mar 1, 2018, 1:13:54 PM3/1/18
to kitty-fuzzer
Hi Jinesh,

Kitty supports only Python2.7. Only a small part of it (the remote module) supports Python3 as well.

If your only problem is that PyCharm show many errors, you can change the interpreter for the project to a Python2.7 interpreter in PyCharm.

I hope you find it useful. If you have any issues with it, please let us know.

Regards,
Binyamin

JINESH SHAH

Mar 1, 2018, 1:27:07 PM3/1/18
to kitty-fuzzer
Hello Binyamin,

Thank you for the quick reply.
I have already configured Pycharm for python2.7 and all the errors are resolved.

Although, I was hoping to find any fuzzing framework which might be compatible with Python 3. Do you happen to know any such framework?
It would be great if you can provide me some pointers for that.

Regards,
Jinesh Shah