最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

nikhil manikonda

未読、
2019/12/18 21:11:442019/12/18
To: Keycloak Dev
Hey I am New to KeyCloak and want to contribute something to community.I have done my local setup but Is there any way to get started with the KeyCloak code base, I want to understand how things work but the codebase seems ginormous an i  endup getting lost most the time when i start with a main() method?

Peter Skopek

未読、
2019/12/19 3:55:072019/12/19
To: Keycloak Dev
Hi nikhil,

I can imagine that start with bigger code base is always difficult.
Maybe you can give a try to some of our quickstarts [1] of your interest. You can set it up and try to play with it. Then try to start your debugger and see what is going on under the hood.
This can bring you closer to understanding of Keycloak code base.
Later on you can open our issue tracker and try to find some issue to fix using this query [2] (try to filter issues by component you might be interested in).

HTH,
Peter

Stian Thorgersen

未読、
2019/12/19 4:48:432019/12/19
To: Peter Skopek、Keycloak Dev
A good place to continue after looking at QuickStarts would be to try to find some simple bugs and create a fix for them. There's quite a few open and trivial bugs in the fix version Backlog you could look at.

nikhil manikonda

未読、
2019/12/19 20:10:312019/12/19
To: Keycloak Dev
Thanks Peter, Stain  I can get started with this :)
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件