MongoDB Berlin and Ruby

James Chesters

Jan 3, 2013, 9:35:45 AM1/3/13
to karls...@googlegroups.com
Next month, the annual MongoDB Berlin conference returns to Germany -- and while there is still time, I'd really like to see some talk submissions from members of the Ruby community that are using MongoDB.

Already on the schedule for the conference are 10gen engineer Thomas Rückstieß on 'Building Your First App with MongoDB', and there also expert talks on Schema Design, Replication, Deployment Strategies, Indexing and Query Optimization.  The Call for Papers is open until January 18, and we would love to see members of this group talking about their own experiences.  If you are interested, please submit a presentation of your own via our talk proposal form here.

The discounted early bird tickets are on sale until January 18, and if there is demand for it I could offer an exclusive discount to members of this group.
Hope to see you there!