Music Video Shoot in Kansas City!

Kyle Patel

Jan 19, 2015, 1:24:24 PM1/19/15
to kansas-city...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, a few years ago I coordinated some of the dance stuff for a music video for a local artist (Mac Lethal). It was a long day of filming, but a ton of fun and a great experience for all of us who got to participate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pndAjRVxgGs
Another artist from the area is in need of dancers for his upcoming music video and I'm going to be attempting to assemble a group in the next week or so. I'm sure a lot of you have danced to to VG's music at Midwest Westie Fest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JsnfTshuNE
His performances are always a ton of fun and he's done a number of events with dancers.
If you'd like to be involved please email me at patel...@gmail.com
I would like to get a fairly large group together if possible (much larger than the Mac Lethal video).
No specific levels of dance necessary, just be ready to have fun and have enough experience to be comfortable with either West Coast Swing or Bachata/Meringue.
Out of towners welcome if you think you might be able to make it into KC to film.
patel...@gmail.com or call me or see me at class, but do it quick, because this is a project on a very short timeline.