Swing Outing this Friday (11/20/2015)

Kansas City Swing Corps

Nov 19, 2015, 10:17:20 PM11/19/15
to Kansas City Swing Corps
I've talked to a number of people about possible doing a dance outing to Knuckleheads this Friday, however Aimy and I noticed that Allegro is having a live band that day. So we figured, if we can get a live band AND a studio floor that would be awesome!! So we're going to Allegro. You should all come out and join us!

Here is the summary from Allegro event:
KC Groove Therapy hails from the Kansas City area
playing an eclectic mix of dance hits mixed with an ever changing media experience. With lights and videos programmed for every song, you will not be disappointed!
Check out their sound and get a sneak peak of what is store!
$5 cover!
8pm
Allegro Ballroom
7105 W 105th St