Another post!

Jon Bomgardner

Jan 17, 2012, 7:16:29 PM1/17/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
All,

Here's another post:

If there is any particular topic or example that anyone would like me to write about just let me know. I'm looking for good ideas and am open to just about anything.

Thanks,
Jon

Paul Spencer

Jan 17, 2012, 9:38:40 PM1/17/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
Awesome article again, Jon.  Something I just realized in reading the layout part is that it might be really nice to have the ability for a widget to size itself around its content - in the case of your form example, its not very practical to know the height of the form (for instance), especially if the contents of the form are conditional.  It has always been a bit of a pain to craft dialogs around forms for this specific reason!  Any thoughts on how this might be implemented?

Cheers

Paul