Twitch API mailing list migration

Mike Ossareh

Aug 27, 2012, 6:39:16 PM8/27/12
to justintv-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

You can email the list using the address: twitc...@googlegroups.com

The JustinTV API will continue to return gaming related content for some time, but if you want the best API experience for gaming related content you are expected to change to the Twitch API. We'll promote changes, and roadmaps through the Twitch API mailing list, so to stay up to date with what we're planning and what we've recently completed then you should definitely subscribe.

If you have any questions, you can email us at twitc...@googlegroups.com :)

Cheers,

mike

Mike Ossareh

Sep 10, 2012, 1:32:15 PM9/10/12
to justintv-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I just wanted to remind the gaming users about the email below

This list will be for Justin.tv only questions as of December 1st - at which point all gaming related features of the Justin.tv will be no longer be maintained. To aid in that transition I threw together the following doc: https://github.com/justintv/Twitch-API/wiki/Migrating-from-the-old-api