The API server (galaxy.ansible.com) is not responding..... while installing Juniper.junos

Prasanna Siriki

Jun 11, 2015, 2:18:39 PM6/11/15
to junos-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to install Juniper.junos

#ansible-galaxy install Juniper.junos
The API server (galaxy.ansible.com) is not responding,Please try again later.

I am getting the above error.
Any help is appreciated

Regards,
Prasanna

Rick Sherman

Jun 11, 2015, 2:24:04 PM6/11/15
to junos-p...@googlegroups.com, prasann...@gmail.com
Hi Prasanna,

That appears to be an issue with your DNS or connectivity out to the internet.

Galaxy is under the control of Ansible, so further support should be directed towards them.

Also, please do not create duplicate issues between here and the J-Net forums, it makes handling your issue more difficult.

Thanks,
-Rick

Paul Davies

Dec 22, 2015, 5:50:24 AM12/22/15
to Junos Python EZ
Hello Prasanna

Did you ever resolve this? I am having the same problem with Ansible Galaxy

thanks
Paul

Marco Nesler

Jan 8, 2016, 4:03:18 AM1/8/16
to Junos Python EZ
What version of ansible are you using ? I've got the same error due to a old version of ansible installed on my pc, just try to update it ;)

hth
marco