reminder: meeting #28

Celestino Bellone

Jun 22, 2015, 1:59:58 PM6/22/15
to jugl...@googlegroups.com
Ciao Juggers,

a quick reminder about the next meeting, which will take place next thursday (25/6) at 18:30 in the room SI-008 at USI.
This time Simone Gianni and Daniele Madama will present:
"YetAnotherInternalFrameworks: Crepuscolo e Jalia" (the talk will be given in Italian)

Since some of us attended, got inspired by, and met some potential speakers at DevoxxUK last week, after the presentation, during the usual pizza, we'll speak about the future meetings and what kind of content we would like to present in the future.

Don't miss the meeting!

Sub-Reminder: don't forget to give your feedback about the JUG!

that's all, see you next Thursday!