[juglugano] reminder: meeting #29

Pasquale Granato

Sep 28, 2015, 2:37:47 PM9/28/15
to jugl...@googlegroups.com
Ciao Juggers,
just a quick reminder about the tomorrow's meeting.
You are all kindly invited to join us tomorrow 29th Sept at 18:30 in the room SI-008 at USI (Via G. Buffi 13 - Lugano).
We'll host Andrea Chiodoni with the talk "Notifications, a use case for reactive".
The abstract, with the words of Andrea:

Recently I've been designing and programming a real-time web-based notification system for SwissPost. During this talk we are going to discuss some of the main design issues. Part of the talk will be dedicated to understand what reactive is and when is should be used.

Got curious? Join us!
See you tomorrow.

The JUG Lugano BDs (Celestino, Daniele and Pasquale)