JavaOne (SF) discount for JUG memebers

Andrii Rodionov

Aug 18, 2015, 4:45:01 AM8/18/15
to JUG UA (Java user group of KPI)
We are offering our JUG’s a special discount during early bird extended (August 17-30) to register for JavaOne 2015. The discount will provide an additional $200 savings off the current Early Bird price of $1,650.  This gives a total savings of $600 off the on-site price.   This is an opportunity no one will want to miss.  This discount will expire at 11:59pm PT on August 30.

This year JavaOne continues to focus on the content that Java developers want.  With 8 tracks and over 400 sessions you are sure to find the content that you are looking for.
-
See more information about the tracks
Find out who our 2015 speakers will be