[jsTree:3405] Append attribute "clickable" to single nodes (JSON-Build)

Praio

May 6, 2010, 10:03:43 AM5/6/10
to jsTree
Hello jsTree-users ; )

I tried to add the attribute "clickable" to only a few nodes, but I
wasn't successfull so far.

As far as I know, there should be two possible ways to do this:

1.) Define special "types" and add it to the specific nodes

2.) set the attribute clickable directly to the node

Here is my Source. I'm using JSON to define my data:

<script type="text/javascript" class="source">
$(function () {
$("#tree").tree({
types : {
"default" : {
draggable: false,
clickable : true,
},

"test" : {
clickable : false,
},
},

data : {
type : "json",
opts : {
static : [
{ data : "Node Name", },

{ data : {
title : "Node Name with
different type",

},
attributes : {
id : "node2slot'.$key.'",
type : "test",
clickable : false,
},
children : [

],
},

{ data : "Node
Name", },
] // end static
}
}
}); // end .tree
}); // end function

</script>

I thought I could set wether a type or the attribute "clickable"
directly in the attributes of a node, but I doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Praio