Corner case: how should a validator behave if...

Francis Galiegue

May 3, 2012, 9:00:14 AM5/3/12
to json-...@googlegroups.com
You have:

{
"disallow": [
{
"$ref": "some://uri#here"
}
]
}

and "some://uri#here" cannot be resolved for some reason. Should the
validation fail or succeed?

--
Francis Galiegue, fgal...@gmail.com
"It seems obvious [...] that at least some 'business intelligence'

Jack Wootton

May 3, 2012, 9:24:07 AM5/3/12
to json-...@googlegroups.com
...and if it needed be solved, wouldn't the schema for the schema,
solve the problem?