How to add JsTestDriver adapter?

Renier

Apr 22, 2012, 11:32:00 PM4/22/12
to js-test...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in having JsTestDriver ready my tests which use a different test framework.

I know that there are examples of adapters out there, but I'd like to ask in general to those people that have done this before, what are the main things you should be concerned with when building one? Is it all about extending TestCase to call the test framework of your choice, or are there other subtleties that I should keep and eye one.

Appreciate any tips on doing things. Thanks.

    --Renier

Ryan Blunden

May 9, 2012, 5:58:31 PM5/9/12
to js-test...@googlegroups.com
Also interested in a reply to this.

Wondering why no one has created an adapter for Mocha yet?

Cheers,
Ryan