Pie Chart Series Colors

已查看 1,653 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ajtri...@googlemail.com

未读,
2009年7月23日 08:33:052009/7/23
收件人 jqplot-users
Hi.

Is it possible to set the series color on the Pie Charts?

Thanks.

Chris Leonello

未读,
2009年7月23日 10:46:262009/7/23
收件人 jqplot...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to set them using the seriesColors option (even
though pies are just one series, the slices will take on the separate
colors). It was reported that seriesColors is not working. I just
made a ticket to check into this.

Try setting the top level option

{ seriesColors: ['#ff0000', '#00ff00', ...] }

and see if that works.
--
Chris Leonello

ajtri...@googlemail.com

未读,
2009年7月23日 14:44:062009/7/23
收件人 jqplot-users
Hi Chris,

Thanks for you help AGAIN!

Unfortunately seriesColors doesn't seem to be working.

Regards,
Alex

On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, Chris Leonello <chris.leone...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should be able to set them using the seriesColors option (even
> though pies are just one series, the slices will take on the separate
> colors).  It was reported that seriesColors is not working.  I just
> made a ticket to check into this.
>
> Try setting the top level option
>
> { seriesColors: ['#ff0000', '#00ff00', ...] }
>
> and see if that works.
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM,

Chris Leonello

未读,
2009年7月23日 15:17:022009/7/23
收件人 jqplot...@googlegroups.com
I fixed. I'll update the source reository in a couple of hours. Can
you download and work from source until I post a new release (maybe a
couple of days?).
--
Chris Leonello

Chris Leonello

未读,
2009年7月24日 09:49:012009/7/24
收件人 jqplot...@googlegroups.com
I've uploaded the 0.9.3 release with this fix included.
--
Chris Leonello

ajtri...@googlemail.com

未读,