Android HELLp!!!!!

Newark Museum

Apr 5, 2012, 12:37:23 PM4/5/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I am able to get the Android to play the audio now with out a problem but I can't seem to figure out how at the end of the audio clip to reset (or rewind) The audio so the Android player can play again.

I have 3 hours before I have to show this please can someone help?

Thank you
Raymond

Newark Museum

Apr 5, 2012, 2:12:13 PM4/5/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Can any one help.  I am trying to use the Pause and check the time but this is not working I only have an hour left.

rwoody

Apr 22, 2012, 10:27:04 PM4/22/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I hope you were able to solve your issue, but I have a question for you - how did you get the audio to play w/ Android?

Ruth