Help needs for resizing of the Maboa Circle Player

2-XIte AG

Jun 9, 2012, 1:06:44 PM6/9/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi to All,

I'm sorry to bag, but could some one give a hint how I can get the status and buffer bars working after the resizing?

There are more people trying to resize this nice player and there actually not tips or tuts for it.

I did already a big job (without of asking some one) in resizing the graphs and adapting the css file, everything works, except the bars.

http://www.2-xite.com/maboa-circleplayer-risized.zip

I even get the resized player working under IE!

Still have to get under Safari, FX en G.Chrome....

The progress and buffer bars are alway on!

Its almost finished, but I can not find the solution.

Thank you for understanding,

Kindest,

2-Xite

2-XIte AG

Jun 15, 2012, 5:28:27 AM6/15/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Hi to Jplayer-users,

is there some one hoe did resize the player properly?

I still have difficulties to make the status and buffer bars working after the resizing.

The rest works nice.

Im not lazy, but I can not solve this by myself.

Please give a little help.

http://www.2-xite.com/maboa-circleplayer-risized.zip

Thank you,
Kindest,

2-Xite

ll...@kramesstaywell.com

Aug 8, 2013, 2:14:23 PM8/8/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
This worked Amazingly in safari, on ipad, and in chrome. But for some reason not Firefox, is there a special zoom code for firefox?  I have searched everywhere for something like this. Thank you!

On Friday, October 19, 2012 4:58:55 AM UTC-4, Derbois Nicolas wrote:
A simple css trick should work .(zoom css rules). It's not the best way but the easiest.
.cp-container {
zoom: 30%;
width: 104px;
height: 104px;
background: url("bgr.jpg") 0 0 no-repeat;
padding: 48px;
}

Le vendredi 28 septembre 2012 21:41:06 UTC+2, thomas drotar a écrit :
THE EASIEST...THE EASIEST WAY TO RESIZE THIS MUSIC PLAYER IS TO...
go into illustrator and recreate all the art work, pngs and jogs, and make them
incrementally smaller. make sure when you transform you do it from the middle.
there is no reason to recreate the css wheel here. it will drive you insane!!!! i know, i tried.

ll...@kramesstaywell.com

Aug 9, 2013, 11:25:10 AM8/9/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I tried below and had the same problems with the bars. I changed (from the stylesheet below)
.cp-container .cp-fallback {
    background: url("progress_sprite.jpg") no-repeat;
    background-position: 0 52px
}

.cp-container .cp-fallback {
    background: url("progress_sprite.jpg") no-repeat;
    background-position: 0 26px
}

that seemed to adjust the bars to the right position!
Thanks pompy. I've been working on this for two days now. The zoom element mentioned below worked except for firefox. It kept the overall original size container. never could figure out how to change it.