Is there anyway to unsubscribe to this groups email!!!!!!

David Earley

May 7, 2012, 5:59:45 PM5/7/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
PLEASE Unsubscribe me now! I have tryed all the ways they have describe and NON of them are working. I removed myself from the group, I send Remove to jplayer+u...@googlegroups.com. I have tryed everything. There is no way to contact google groups. So Now my only option is to spam this group back untill someone listens and helps remove me. Sorry to everyone else.

Thanks,

Dave

Jonathan2

May 7, 2012, 6:05:52 PM5/7/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
OK, attach a screenshot of you logged into the group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/jplayer with your sbc-inc.net email address and your mouse hovering over the button marked "leave group" in the popup that comes up when you click "my membership". Once you've clicked the "leave group" button, email the group with the image and then I'll believe you've "tried everything"!

Actually, I'm sure a mod can and will remove you. But my tip for the future would be to steer clear of anything more challenging than daytime TV :)

(Please note: I don't speak for jplayer!)

Anthony Darden

May 7, 2012, 8:47:02 PM5/7/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Ok, when you are at the home page for this group, you will see a button called 'My Membership'.  Click on that and another window will pop up providing you details about this group.  In there you will see another button that says 'Leave Group'.  That should take care of it.

Tony

On Monday, May 7, 2012 5:59:45 PM UTC-4, David Earley wrote:
PLEASE Unsubscribe me now! I have tryed all the ways they have describe and NON of them are working. I removed myself from the group, I send Remove to jplayer+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. I have tryed everything. There is no way to contact google groups. So Now my only option is to spam this group back untill someone listens and helps remove me. Sorry to everyone else.

Thanks,

Dave

[...]

Sean Miller

May 8, 2012, 4:34:32 AM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
On 7 May 2012 23:05, Jonathan2 <digita...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (Please note: I don't speak for jplayer!)

Just as well, methinks ;-)

Sean

Trevor Skinner

May 7, 2012, 6:01:33 PM5/7/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Same here, I thought I had unsubscribed!
Any one does successfully let me know!

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.

Sean Miller

May 8, 2012, 8:03:35 AM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Allegedly it is simple as replying to any group message with REMOVE ME
as the subject (in capitals) and a blank body.

Sean

Jonathan2

May 8, 2012, 8:22:10 AM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Sean Miller <sean@sea.....net> wrote:

> Allegedly it is simple as replying to any group message with REMOVE ME
> as the subject (in capitals) and a blank body.

Where did you get that info from? And why "allegedly"? At the bottom of each and every email you and everyone else gets from the group is the following:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery" group.

It's the third line down, the one starting "To unsubscribe from this group".

Here it is a bit bigger:

It baffles me why people get so confused about this process...

Sean Miller

May 8, 2012, 12:57:16 PM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
On 8 May 2012 13:22, Jonathan2 <digita...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Allegedly it is simple as replying to any group message with REMOVE ME
>> as the subject (in capitals) and a blank body.
>
> Where did you get that info from? And why "allegedly"? At the bottom of each
> and every email you and everyone else gets from the group is the following:

It's on the Google Groups website... I was merely suggesting it as an
alternative, if the first option didn't work!

Only trying to be helpful....

I don't wish to unsubscribe...

Sean

A I

May 8, 2012, 3:47:04 PM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

> Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:57:16 +0100
> From: se...@seanmiller.net
> To: jpl...@googlegroups.com

A I

May 8, 2012, 3:48:01 PM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

David Earley

May 8, 2012, 5:13:32 PM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

von BENDIX

May 8, 2012, 5:19:06 PM5/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Marty Sixkiller

May 9, 2012, 12:03:19 AM5/9/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
von BENDIX, I've been trying to get removed from this list for MONTHS and the unsubscribe doesn't work. I hope you have better luck that I did. I know I'm not alone!!!

Marty

Jonathan2

May 9, 2012, 4:20:18 AM5/9/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi von BENDIX,

At the bottom of each and every email is the info for how to unsubscribe. You even quoted it in your own email.

Can you take a look at this 20 second long video of me unsubscribing and tell me at which point your experience differs from mine?
Do you get an error message? Here's the vid: http://youtu.be/bmlvOfuSOt0?hd=1