Latest Flash plugin update breaks jP swf player

etp-alfonso

Apr 12, 2012, 5:10:42 AM4/12/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I had a working web app until recently. I use it for playing flv, so flash fallback was used always and it was working fine.
I updated my Ubuntu 11.04 flashplugin-installer package from 10.2.159.1 to 11.2.202.228 from the offcial repos.
Suddenly, jPlayer (2.1.0) stopped working both in Chrome and Firefox. Downgrading back flash made it work again.
I asked a coworker to update his flash plugin under Windows and jP stopped working for him, too.
Thanks.

etp-alfonso

Apr 17, 2012, 8:05:02 AM4/17/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Replying to myself, with my problem's cause:
Adobe Flash 11.2 broke FLV playing. See https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3157899