2013 Concert Dates

vivienne

Feb 11, 2012, 5:48:36 PM2/11/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
In the past couple of weeks, several symphony venues have announced their 2012-2013 Season. So far, here are a few of Joshua Bell's concert dates for 2013.

Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
New York City, NY
Lincoln Center
Concert Recital
Alice Tully Hall
http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city/news/01-2012/joshua-bell-simon-keenlyside-peter-sellars-set-for_49254.html

Thursday/Friday/Saturday, May 30- 31, June 1, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville Symphony Orchestra
Mahler: Titan Symphony
Meyer: Double Concerto
Conductor: Giancarlo Guerrero
Double Bass: Edgar Meyer

Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday June 5, 6, 8, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Toronto Symphony Orchestra
Copland: Appalachian Spring
Edgar Meyer: Double Concerto
Ravel: Tzigane for Violin and Orchestra
Respighi: Pines of Rome
Double Bass: Edgar Meyer
Conductor: Peter Oundjian

http://www.tso.ca/Concerts-And-Tickets/Events/2012-2013-Season/Joshua-Bell-Edgar-Meyer.aspx

VeeCee

Feb 20, 2012, 3:58:06 PM2/20/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Wow!
 I am so glad to find you all again. Sure missed you!
I was getting quite concerned because I could not find a list of Joshua's concert schedule for 2012-2013. His Forum still just has the schedule to June!! I had thought of  emailing them and asking what is going on? How can Joshua's fans plan to attend when they are so far behind? Should I email Heidi or Jane?
 Now I have my schedule and I am soooo happy! I can plan my concerts. I was able to see Joshua and Sam in Laguna beach. Great concerts AND  an open rehearsal that lasted almost 2 HOURS!  There was also a reception after one of the concerts, so we got to meet Joshua  ans Sam. The scenery was beautiful too.LOL.
Take care all.

vivienne

Feb 20, 2012, 10:29:48 PM2/20/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi VeeCee!

We've missed you too. I'm sure Joshua's website will be updating their concert tour list very soon. In the meantime, I will continue posting new concert dates, as they come up. Thank you for sharing your experience from the Laguna Beach Music Festival. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Heidi Frederick

Feb 21, 2012, 12:14:49 PM2/21/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We are working on getting as many of the confirmed dates as possible up this week.

Thanks so much Vivienne!

Heidi
--
Heidi Frederick
Assistant to Joshua Bell

vivienne

Feb 21, 2012, 9:29:32 PM2/21/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
You're Welcome, Heidi!

vivienne

Mar 15, 2012, 4:24:00 PM3/15/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Here's a new concert date for 2013.

Monday, February 18, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Cliburn Concert Season
Concert Recital

On Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:29:32 PM UTC-8, vivienne wrote:
You're Welcome, Heidi!

vivienne

Mar 23, 2012, 5:52:05 PM3/23/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
In April 2013, Joshua is scheduled to perform Leonard Bernstein's "Serenade for Violin and Orchestra" with the Pittsburgh Symphony.

Thursday/Friday/ Saturday, April 12-14, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA.
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: Juanjo Mena
Violin: Joshua Bell
Program:
Bates: Desert Transport
Bernstein: Serenade for Violin and Orchestra
Brahms: Symphony No. 3

vivienne

Mar 24, 2012, 2:03:53 PM3/24/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Tuscan Music Hall
Tucson Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: George Hanson
Violin: Joshua Bell
Program
Mozart: Overture to the Marriage of Figaro
Mendelssohn: A Midsummer Night's Dream Wedding March
Grieg- Wedding Day at Troldhaugen
Wagner: Prelude and Libestod from Tristan und Isolde
Mendelssohn- Violin Concerto

vivienne

Mar 25, 2012, 10:51:05 AM3/25/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Friday/Saturday, January 25-26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Cleveland Symphony Orchestra
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Franz Weiser-Most
Program
Beethoven: Violin Concerto
Shostakovich: Symphony No. 10

vivienne

Mar 30, 2012, 12:56:28 PM3/30/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info. Dani!

Here's another date for 2013.

Wednesday/ Thursday/Friday/ Saturday, April 17-20, 2013
New York, N.Y
New York Philharmonic
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Alan Gilbert
Program:
Rouse: New Work ( TBD)
Bernstein: Serenade ( after Plato's "Symposium")
Ives: Symphony No. 4

Message has been deleted

vivienne

May 10, 2012, 1:14:44 AM5/10/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Again, Ana!!!

Currently, this is the first European Date posted for 2013.

Monday May 6, 2013
Zürich, Switzerland
Tonhalle
New York Philharmonic
Alan Gilbert Conductor
Joshua Bell Violine
Program:
Christopher Rouse - (New work N/A)
Leonard Bernstein - Serenade for Violin, Strings, Harp, Percussion
Symphony No. 6 in B minor, op. 74

Ana

May 11, 2012, 4:58:01 AM5/11/12
to Joshua Bell Forum
You welcome Vivienne,

Probably on the NY Philharmonic web site they should list the tour
schedule for 2013. I assume if JB is performing with them in Zürich
they will for a sure have some more concert around Europe for the
spring tour 2013.

I was not able to find that information on the NY Philharmonic site so
far.

On May 10, 7:14 am, vivienne <early_edition2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Again, Ana!!!
>
> Currently, this is the first European Date posted for 2013.
> *
> *
> *Monday May 6, 2013*
> *Zürich, Switzerland*
> Tonhalle
> New York Philharmonic
> Alan Gilbert *Conductor*
> Joshua Bell *Violine*
> *Program:*
> **
> Christopher Rouse - (New work N/A)
> Leonard Bernstein - Serenade for Violin, Strings, Harp, Percussion
> Symphony No. 6 in B minor, op. 74https://www.tonhalle-orchester.ch/index.php?id=111&uid=508&month=05&y...
>

> On Friday, March 30, 2012 9:56:28 AM UTC-7, vivienne wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the info. Dani!
>
> > Here's another date for 2013.
>
> > *Wednesday/ Thursday/Friday/ Saturday, April 17-20, 2013*
> > New York, N.Y
> > New York Philharmonic
> > Violin: Joshua Bell
> > Conductor: Alan Gilbert
> > Program:
> > Rouse: New Work ( TBD)
> > Bernstein: Serenade ( after Plato's "Symposium")
> > Ives: Symphony No. 4
> >http://nyphil.org/concertsTicks/1213/1213_0417.cfm
>
> > On Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:51:05 AM UTC-7, vivienne wrote:
>
> >> *Friday/Saturday, January 25-26, 2013*
> >> Cleveland, Ohio
> >> Cleveland Symphony Orchestra
> >> Violin: Joshua Bell
> >> Conductor: Franz Weiser-Most
> >> Program
> >> Beethoven: Violin Concerto
> >> Shostakovich: Symphony No. 10
>
> >>http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/24/2711888/cleveland-orchestra-exp...

vivienne

May 13, 2012, 9:19:08 PM5/13/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana!

At the moment, I believe the New York Philharmonic website is concentrating more on their subscription season for 2012-13. But I did find a mention of their spring European Tour in this NY Times Article.

"In the spring of 2013 Mr. Gilbert takes the orchestra on a European tour for the fifth time. But he opens the subscription season with something of a novelty in September: his first performance of Stravinsky’s landmark “Rite of Spring” with the Philharmonic. (He performs the work with the Juilliard Orchestra this season, on March 2 at Avery Fisher Hall.)"

vivienne

May 13, 2012, 11:48:54 PM5/13/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
On a different note, here's another date for 2013. Many thanks to Dani & Ana for the concert info.

Saturday, February 23, 2013
Morrow, Georgia
Spivey Hall
Concert Recital
Piano: Sam Haywood
http://www.spiveyhall.org/events/joshua-bell-violin-sam-haywood-piano/

vivienne

May 14, 2012, 11:24:12 AM5/14/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
I just got a new date from Dani.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Bloomington, IN.
I.U Auditorium
Cleveland Orchestra
Violin: Joshua Bell
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

vivienne

May 28, 2012, 1:34:48 AM5/28/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
So far, here are the current dates for 2013.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Bloomington, IN.
I.U Auditorium
Cleveland Orchestra
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Franz Weiser-Most

Friday/Saturday, January 25-26, 2013

Miami, Florida
Adrienne Arsht Center

 Monday, February 18, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Cliburn Concert Season

Saturday, February 23, 2013
Morrow, Georgia
Spivey Hall
Concert Recital
Violin: Joshua Bell
Monday, February 25, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Lyric Theatre
Violin: Joshua Bell
Program ( TBA)

Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
New York City, NY
Lincoln Center
Alice Tully Hall
Concert Recital
Violin: Joshua Bell
Piano: Sam Haywood
Program:
Schubert: Rondo for violin and piano in B Minor
Strauss: Violin Sonata in E-flat major
Dvorak: Romantic pieces
Prokofiev: Violin Sonata in D major, Op. 94

Thursday/Friday/ Saturday, April 12-14, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA.
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Juanjo Mena
Program:
Bates: Desert Transport
Bernstein: Serenade for Violin and Orchestra
Brahms: Symphony No. 3

Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday/ Saturday, April 17-20, 2013
New York City, N.Y
New York Philharmonic
Conductor: Alan Gilbert
Violin: Joshua Bell
Program:
Rouse: New York TBD

Thursday/Friday/Saturday, May 30- 31, June 1, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville Symphony Orchestra
Mahler: Titan Symphony
Meyer: Double Concerto
Conductor: Giancarlo Guerrero
Double Bass: Edgar Meyer

vivienne

vivienne

Jun 11, 2012, 10:41:20 AM6/11/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Here are a few more updates from the JB Tour Page.

Thursday/Friday/Saturday, January 17-19, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Severance Hall
Cleveland Orchestra
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Franz Weiser-Most
Program:
Beethoven: Violin Concerto
Shostakovich: Symphony No. 10

vivienne

Jun 11, 2012, 10:49:50 AM6/11/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
And the list goes on!!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo National Theater
Dominican Republic National Symphony Orchestra
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Philippe Entremont
Program:
Bruch: Violin Concerto No. 1, in G. minor, Op. 26

Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday, May 24- 26, 2013
San Diego, CA.
Copley Symphony Hall
San Diego Symphony
Violin: Joshua Bell
Conductor: Jahja Ling
Program: Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto in D. Major, Op. 35

Oops!!! I forgot Toronto!!

vivienne

Jul 1, 2012, 10:30:22 AM7/1/12
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Here's the latest update on Joshua's Nashville concert.

Thursday/Friday/Saturday, May 30- 31, June 1, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee