2.5.X - Illegal Form Characters

Nestor Ledon

Aug 10, 2012, 3:04:44 PM8/10/12
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
I'm making a login component and would like to include Joomla!'s illegal character stripping.

But i can't find it :(

Anyone know where it's at? This way I can either include it or copy-pasta the function, thanks.

elin

Aug 11, 2012, 1:25:35 AM8/11/12
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Jform automatically will use a strict input filter, but you can specify anything on the list in jfor or on the jinputfilter list by saying filter="whatever" in the xml.

Elin

Nestor Ledon

Aug 11, 2012, 1:33:03 AM8/11/12
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
I'm not using Jform for my login process though. Never used it and ironically enough have never crossed the documentation for it. I just need the function or knowledge of the characters that are being split so I can mimic it.

Sam Moffatt

Aug 11, 2012, 9:37:37 PM8/11/12
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
If you look at the filter in the JForm definition that should map to
JFilterInput closely and you can call the equivalent filter from
JFilterInput (or JInput).

Cheers,

Sam Moffatt
http://pasamio.id.au