How to share Joomla authentication state with external app hosted in Iframe?

David MZ

Jul 1, 2013, 4:53:47 PM7/1/13
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
I have the following problem, I am hosting a Iframe with an external application I wrote in ruby, I want it to be behind Joomla CMS under private access model, but also under public access.

My app is currently hosting inside an Iframe wrapper. I want to have logic based on that in my application.

How do I integrate Joomla and my application? I have control over the domains so I can share cookies, I have full control on both apps.

What is the best approach to take?