Where do I come from?

Alan

Oct 3, 2018, 5:42:01 AM10/3/18

This is How to Explain How We Came to Be.

The New Generation will Never Believe

The story about the STORK or the CABBAGE PATCH.

Mummy, was I downloaded?

The little boy goes to his father and asks, “Daddy, how was I born?”

The father answers, “Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mum and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mum and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, and Googled each other.

There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...

You Got Male!