SAS joke

Alan

Mar 20, 2019, 1:11:16 PM3/20/19

A Labour Politician, a BBC TV Reporter and a British SAS Soldier were
captured by ISIS.

They were, as usual, sentenced to Death by Beheading.

Unexpectedly, the ISIS Leader said they could each have One Last Request
before Sentence was carried out..??

The Labour Politician asked to hear a rendering of ‘Keep the Red Flag
Flying Here’.

The BBC TV Reporter asked that the Beheading be Televised so that even
when she was Dead, her face would still be on TV.

The British SAS Trooper asked to be Kicked Three Times in the Arse. HARD..

As the SAS Trooper's was such an unusual request ISIS decided to carry
his out Request first.
And as the last kick landed, the SAS Trooper pulled a hidden 9 mm Glock
Pistol out of his Smock, shot three Terrorists Dead, grabbed one of
their fallen AK47s and Shot Dead the rest of the Terrorists.

The other Two Prisoners were amazed, and asked why he requested to be
KICKED three times before drawing his Weapon..???

"Because", said the SAS Trooper,
“When we get back to the UK. I don’t want you fucking Pair of
Politically Correct Clowns, saying it was an "Unprovoked Attack”..

(How true this gag is in today's UK Political Climate)