Do you geek out on data, tech, and Dem House races? - Director of Digital Production, Basecamp Strategy, DC

jo...@basecampstrategy.com

Aug 17, 2018, 10:29:06 AM8/17/18
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Who are we? We’re Basecamp Strategy, a fast-growing Democratic consulting firm taking a new approach to fundraising and digital. Our mission is to help elect Dems across the country and take back the House in November.

We believe that in order to win, our candidates need a fundraising strategy designed just for them. We assess the challenges -- and successes -- of each campaign’s operation, then we build a strategy to maximize their impact. And our methods are really paying off. Our clients are raising big money, winning tough primaries, and are well-positioned to flip seats from Red to Blue in November. If you join our team, you’ll help elect candidates like Susan Wild in Pennsylvania, MJ Hegar in Texas, and a whole bunch of other insanely awesome Democrats who are going to take back the House.

Who are you? You’re a technology whiz who’s focused, passionate, and detail-oriented. We’re looking for someone with experience producing emails for Democratic candidates and a penchant for accuracy. You’re the type of person who can spot an HTML issue in client materials before it gets posted. As Director of Digital Production, you’ll be working in Democratic digital platforms to implement innovative email programs. If you can deliver high-quality work in high-stakes situations, this job is for you.

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

  • Experienced in Democratic digital tools: NGP, ActBlue, Salsa, BSD, etc.

  • Knowledge of HTML

  • Ability to manage a team

  • Keen attention to detail

  • Exceptional organizational skills

You’ll work out of our DC office, but stay closely connected to campaign staff over email, phone, Gchat, and video. Our office is located in Eastern Market in DC.

If interested, please email your resume and 100 words or less on why you’re excited about this position to jo...@basecampstrategy.com. Be sure to put the position you’re applying for and YOUR name in the subject line.