Corporate Accountability International - Press Officer position

Taggart Wass

Nov 25, 2015, 3:19:10 PM11/25/15
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Corporate Accountability International is growing and looking a Press Officer to join our talented media team in garnering media coverage of our campaigns to shifting the public climate around water privatization, and tobacco, fossil fuels and fast food abuses globally, protecting people’s lives across the world.

The Press officer will develop relationships with local, regional, national, and international media outlets; write and edit media materials; project manage media plans; and maintain all media administrative systems. They will work closely with our campaigns staff, in addition to people across the organization, reporting directly to the Media Director while also working closely with organizational leadership, including the Deputy Director: Communications and Foundations.

We are looking for candidates with 2 years full-time experience grassroots organizing or in non-profit communications.  This candidate should be an excellent writer, enjoy speaking on the phone and have strong administrative and project management skills.

Is this you or someone you know? Please feel free to pass this information along to your contacts that might be interested and get in touch with me if you have recommendations for candidates or any questions.

The full job description can be found here, and for more information you can read about our work at www.StopCorporateAbuse.org.

Onward,

Taggart

Recruitment and Training Organizer