English and bilingual canvassers needed in Hollywood CA ($16/hr)

Austin Cyr

Oct 2, 2015, 11:20:58 PM10/2/15
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

We are looking to hire paid canvassers from October 7th through the middle of November.

Job duties:

-       Walking neighborhoods and talking with residents about developments and upcoming projects

-       Accurately reporting data from each door.

-       Relaying neighborhood issues back to the campaign for follow up calls/visits.

-       Absorb information and be able to express it clearly.

-       Schedule might fluctuate, but we're looking to operate 3-7pm initially

Qualifications:

-       Campaign experience preferred but not necessary

-       Bilingual preferred but not necessary

-       Punctual and able to keep a schedule

-       Able to work at least 15 hours per week

-       Able to interact well with strangers

-       Comfortable walking for extended amounts of time

-       Honest and operate with integrity

Training will be provided for all canvassers. $16/hr.

Interested applicants should submit a resume and statement of interest to Austin...@gmail.com to apply.