Communications Position -- U.S. Senate Campaign in Pennsylvania

PA Senate

Aug 3, 2015, 9:32:46 PM8/3/15
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Duties and Responsibilities:
Draft rapid response communication and press releases
Assist in producing fact sheets, talking points, op-eds, and other materials as needed
Carefully track legislation and votes in Washington, D.C.
Assist in producing newsletters and other communications with supporters, including assisting with fundraising email messaging
Monitor opponent press releases and news hits

Qualifications:
Must be a clear, compelling writer with excellent grammar and verbal communications skills
Writing style must be thoughtful, not political; winning hearts and minds, not scoring points
Peerless research skills

This is a challenging, time-sensitive, high-speed job in one of the top races in the country. An applicant may have all the above-listed skills, but additional requirements of character are also necessary, including:
Self-motivation
Extreme drive
Meticulous attention to detail
The humility to say “I don’t know” … and the determination to then say “but I will find out.”

Applicants must be able to move to southeastern Pennsylvania.

Please submit resumes to pasen...@gmail.com and please also include a short statement of interest.