NextGen Climate Action Iowa: Deputy Operations Director

m...@kirbycampaigns.com

Sep 19, 2014, 5:09:02 PM9/19/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

Job Title:  Deputy Operations Director

Key Responsibilities:

·      Tracking the inventory of regional offices and making supply orders.

·      Compiling and disseminating press clips to staff.

·      Taking care of all mail and package processing (incoming and outgoing).

·      Creating daily reports for senior staff.

·      Coordinate staff calendars for conference calls and meetings.

·      Assisting the Operations Director with special projects.

·      Other administrative and short term assignments as they arise.

Skills and Qualifications

  • 1-2 years of professional experience.
  • A commitment to progressive values.
  • Interpersonal skills.
  • A detailed oriented frame of mind.
  • Software skills such as Microsoft Office Suite and VAN.
  • The ability to work long hours as needed.

 About NextGen:

Founded by investor and philanthropist Tom Steyer in 2013, we act politically to avert climate disaster and preserve American prosperity. Working at every level, we are committed to supporting candidates, elected officials and policymakers across the country that will take bold action on climate change—and to exposing those who deny reality and cater to special interests. NextGen Climate is a 501(c)(4) organization. NextGen Climate Action Committee is a political action committee.

Apply:

To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Max:

MCum...@NextGenClimate.Org