Petition Directors - Idaho

min...@fieldworks.com

Feb 12, 2016, 12:51:37 PM2/12/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
FieldWorks is hiring Petition Directors to run a paid petition drive Idaho. We’re looking for tech-savvy political operatives who are excited to persuade, mobilize, and activate voters to make difference in the democratic process. Opportunities exist for both expert campaigners and those looking to gain experience in politics. $800-$1200 per week, DOE. Click here for more information or visit jobs.fieldworks.com

About FieldWorks
FieldWorks is a nationally recognized grassroots organizing firm founded to help progressive organizations, advocacy groups, and members of the Democratic family take their public engagement and electoral strategies to the next level. FieldWorks prides itself on using emerging technology to develop and implement innovative field programs that result in progressive victories throughout the country.

We work with progressive advocacy organizations, Federal and State Democratic campaigns, Democratic Party organizations, labor unions, and ballot initiative campaigns. Our staff has knocked on millions of doors, collected petition signatures from hundreds of thousands of citizens, and coordinated hundreds of events and organizing strategies that have helped campaigns win.

Mindie Reule
Recruitment Director
FieldWorks