Spring Fellowship for Connolly for Congress

Eileen Lynch

Dec 18, 2014, 10:59:33 AM12/18/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
Congressman Gerry Connolly's re-election campaign in Northern Virginia seeks part-time Campaign Fellows for its campaign finance training program. The Campaign Fellow program is a 3 month program designed to give students and recent grads a comprehensive look at the congressional campaign fundraising process. Fellows assist in the fundraising process including research, maintaining donor database, making contribution calls, and planning and staffing fundraising events. Fellows will assist with Congressman Connolly's annual St. Patrick's Day Fete, the largest annual Democratic political event in Northern Virginia.

Fellows will work directly with Congressman Connolly's finance team and will have an opportunity to participate in all aspects of the campaign operation. By the end of the program, Fellows will have a broad understanding of campaign fundraising and will be able to transition to other campaign work or work in the private sector. Candidates must have a laptop and be willing to work ten hours a week. We provide reimbursement for metro/bus/mileage costs incurred during the fellowship. Our office is 3 miles from George Mason University's campus. For more information, please email resume to Eileen Lynch at eil...@gerryconnolly.com.

Eileen Lynch
Connolly for Congress

(o) 703-375-9374