Top-tier Northeast Congressional seeks Finance Assistant

136 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

demsw...@gmail.com

непрочитано,
7. 2. 2016. 22:02:457.2.16.
– GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Top-tier Northeastern Democratic congressional campaign is hiring finance assistants to support our fundraising efforts in day-to-day work and events.

We are looking for a qualified candidate with the following attributes:

  • Organized with incredible attention to detail
  • Energetic, fun, and outgoing
  • Well rounded
  • A self-starter and independent but comfortable in a supporting role
  • Excellent communication skills, both within the organization and to the public
  • Articulate and gregarious
  • Willing to lead groups large and small

The job duties will include:

  • Call time management
  • Database upkeep
  • Staffing the candidate at fundraising events
  • Organizing candidate’s network
  • Organizing follow up processes and executing follow up with the candidate
  • Pledge chasing
  • Event and host recruitment
  • Other duties as required

Please send resume with references and salary requirement to demsw...@gmail.com