JOB: Design Fellow, Washington, DC (Part-time PAID)

BattleAxe Digital

Aug 19, 2019, 5:07:57 PM8/19/19
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Battleaxe Digital is looking for a Design Fellow to join our fast growing team. You would report directly to the Creative Director to advance your skills in digital advertising, web design, and social media optimization.

Fellows should expect to work 15 - 30 hours per work depending on availability and need. This is a growing firm and fellows will have the opportunity to grow with it. This is a paid position.

Responsibilities include:
  • Develop digital content for outlets such as email, social media, websites, and online advertisements.
  • Work with the Creative Director and campaigns to achieve our online goals for voter contact, including persuasion, turnout and fundraising.
  • Expand on essential digital skills like email organizing, social media, and online fundraising.
  • Create social graphics, email, digital product, print materials, merchandise, and advertising.
About You:
  • You have standard knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and basic website development platforms such as Wix and Squarespace. A knowledge of Facebook for business, VAN, and NGP is plus.
  • You have a strong commitment to Democratic principles.
  • You’re a creative with innovative ideas who enjoys thinking outside the box and problem solving on the fly.
To apply: email your resume and a cover letter to jo...@battleaxedigital.com with the subject line: Your Name - Design Fellow

This is a part-time position based in Washington, DC.