GrassRoots Canvassers for Water Defense! $12-15/hr + bonus

Clean Water Action

Sep 30, 2016, 4:27:26 PM9/30/16
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

NOW HIRING ORGANIZERS TO PROTECT OUR PLANET!

Monday- Friday, 3:30-10:00PM
Pick your Schedule of 3, 4, or 5 days a week!
Perfect for Part-timers & STUDENTS needing a flex schedule!
Interviewing and hiring for immediate start dates!

Apply online!

Clean Water Action (CWA) is a national, grassroots environmental organization that seeks to protect natural resources, safeguard public health, promote passage of strong environmental laws, and help communities address local pollution problems affecting them.

THIS IS WHERE CAREERS IN SUSTAINABILITY BEGIN!!

What we look for in qualified candidates:

  • Motivated individuals
  • Strong communication skills
  • Environmental and/or political issue knowledge
  • Team player mentality
  • Positive attitude
  • Sense of humor
  • Willingness to learn
  • Desire to make a difference

What we offer to you:

  • Quick advancement
  • Leadership opportunities
  • Fight for social justice
  • Learn political lobbying
  • Hold polluters accountable
  • Travel opportunities
  • Paid training program
  • No experience required

In Texas, we are fighting to protect our water supply through conservation measures, holding polluters accountable for their toxic waste, and motivating communities to switch to renewable energy!

During our 43 years of activism, we've secured many victories for residents and taxpayers. From protecting the delicate and highly sensitive "recharge zone" over Austin's beloved Barton Springs to winning a 12-year battle with the EPA that finally extends protections to smaller bodies of water across the US to getting Austin City Council to lock in 600 megawatts of community solar energy, our success comes from the strength in numbers generated by our field canvass organizers...which could be YOU!

We are a dynamic, environmental non-profit known for our progressive, team-oriented work environment. CWA has opportunities for career growth and advancement for employees at all levels. CWA values diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Located near the UT campus!
600 W. 28th St., #202
Austin, TX 78705

Follow us on Facebook: http://ow.ly/21Yk303QbNm
Follow us on Twitter: http://ow.ly/JThq303QbV7

TAGS: Austin, change, environment, environmental, summer, social change, progressive, global warming, non partisan, social change, part-time, challenging, activism, student, students, grad, graduate, entry level, climate change, year-round, grassroots, movement, green jobs, organizing, organize, organizer, fundraising, fund raising, activist, clean water act, green jobs, new energy economy, clean energy, renewable energy, green chemistry, global warming, coal, solar energy, wind energy, green energy, conservation, plastic pollution, clean protection, advocacy, social justice, environmental justice