Domestic Team Senior Associate - GQR - Washington, DC

jade...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2021, 12:11:20 PM2/19/21
to GAIN POWER: Jobs That Are Left

SUMMARY

GQR is seeking a hardworking and ambitious Senior Associate to join our team. In this role, you will work independently and with the team to carry out all aspects of qualitative and quantitative survey research processes, including drafting surveys and focus group guidelines, writing memos, analyzing polling data and presenting to clients. You will foster client relationships through regular contact, ongoing strategic advice, and marketing ideas for new or expanded research, and explore interesting trends to strengthen our client offerings.

 As a Senior Associate at GQR, you will receive mentorship and guidance to help grow a network of contacts for future business. We will look to you to be a leader, offering ideas and demonstrating to clients the knowledge and value that you bring to our team. Our Senior Associates also serve as mentors on our team, helping to guide and support the growth of our junior staff through direct mentorship and hands-on training.

 The ideal candidate will have one or more years work experience conducting all facets of survey or market research. A successful Senior Associate must have a solid foundation in writing surveys, synthesizing extensive survey data into client reports, and utilizing software like PowerPoint to present data analysis. Previous work experience in polling or working with polling data is preferred.

GQR is committed to building a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES

  1. Knowledgeable in the design, development, and implementation of public opinion research methods. Confident in your ability to provide strategic analysis on your research
  2. Knowledgeable of campaign structures and processes
  3. Deep understanding of various mediums for campaign communications
  4. Strong oral presentation skills
  5. Strong communication skills
  6. Excellent writing skills
  7. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
  8. Strong sense of integrity
  9. Hardworking attitude
  10. Flexibility to changing situations and needs, both internal and external
  11. Ability to multitask
  12. Ability to think critically and creatively to problem-solve as needed
  13. Self-starting; motivated to take initiative and self-advocate to grow and develop
  14. Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of staff.
  15. Ability to mentor and train employees to facilitate career development and foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Strong project management skills.

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE

  1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field (including, but not limited to, political science, public policy, international relations, statistics, math, business).
  2. Training in statistics and survey methodology strongly recommended.
  3. 7+ years’ experience in survey research and/or consulting preferred.
  4. Master’s degree a plus.

HOURS

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Monday through Friday.  Some after hours and weekend work as needed.

SALARY

Starting salary is $70,000, commensurate with experience.

BENEFITS

All full-time employees are eligible for GQR's full suite of benefits, including:

  • Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and eligible dependents, percent of premium costs covered by GQR
  • Basic life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term, and long-term disability insurance, 100% of premium costs covered by GQR
  • 401(k) retirement plan
  • Paid vacation, sick, and personal leave time
TO APPLY
Interested parties should apply via the GQR Careers page at https://gqrr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31. We apologize that we will only be able to respond to those applicants invited to interview.