Director of Engagement - Chattanooga Public Education Advocacy Nonprofit

Elizabeth Crews

Aug 31, 2015, 10:49:09 AM8/31/15
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
UnifiEd, a public education advocacy organization in Chattanooga, TN is looking for a Director of Engagement. This position is a management level position. See the attached job description for more information.

Chattanooga was just voted Best Town Ever by Outdoor magazine!

UnifiEd is a community-led movement of parents, teachers, and friends of public schools, united around a shared goal: that every student in Chattanooga will have the opportunity to graduate prepared for a brilliant future. To create a better public education system, we need to be a better public.   We believe that if citizens are informed about why education matters, what works in the classroom, and how anyone can help, then we can build better schools.   We get involved in education, by getting the public involved.  Uniting parents, community members, teachers, and elected officials in support of students, so every child in our care has access to the best educational opportunities.

Please email a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to lakw...@unifi-ed.org and eliz...@unifi-ed.org.  We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled. We encourage people to apply as soon as possible.

--
Elizabeth Crews
 Executive Director

 phone {423} 653 6931
 address 1605 McCallie Ave  |  Chattanooga TN 37404
 ––
 UnifiEd
UnifiED Director of Engagement.pdf