Families for an Affordable San Francisco seeks politcal organizers

Families for an Affrodable San Francisco

Oct 23, 2014, 4:10:16 PM10/23/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
Families for an Affordable San Francisco is grassroots political campaign for justice! We are currently seeking individuals to work on our campaign from October 23, 2014 through Election Day, November 4, 2014.

Job Description

Outreach workers will conduct outreach to San Francisco voters by making phone calls and knocking on doors. Outreach workers will receive political education on issues on the ballot, and they will receive training, coaching and support from experienced leaders. Outreach workers will be supervised by Team Leaders and a Campaign Director. This position is at will.

*Please note: To be hired as an outreach worker, you MUST be able to work the ENTIRE schedule.

Saturday, Oct 25, 9:30am-2:30pm

Sunday, Sept 26, 3:30-8:30pm

Monday, Oct 27, 3:30-8:30pm

Tuesday, Oct 28, 3:30-8:30pm

Wednesday, Oct 29, 3:30-8:30pm

Thursday, Oct 30, 3:30-8:30pm

Friday, Oct 31 -- Off

Saturday, Nov 1, 9:30am-2:30pm

Sunday, Nov 2, 10am-8:00pm

Monday, Nov 3, 10am-9pm

Tuesday, Nov 4, 10am-9pm

Schedule

Please note this schedule is subject to change.

Salary & Compensation

$15/hr- A meal (lunch or dinner) will be provided each shift

To apply, please email your resume and best times/method to contact you back.