Hustle hiring for a research intern (paid) in Washington, DC

m...@hustle.life

Feb 17, 2017, 7:13:19 PM2/17/17
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Hustle is a fast growing political tech company, building tools that power supporter communication for some of the largest political campaigns and nonprofits in the country. By facilitating two-way conversations in real time through our peer to peer text messaging platform Hustle’s users can maintain genuine, personal dialogues with hundreds, thousands, and even millions of people. Hustle was started in December 2014 by Facebook and MongoDB alumni, and we are backed by top-tier investors including Social+Capital and Index Ventures.

You can read more about Hustle's work in TechCrunch, Politico, and ReCode.

We have an immediate opening in our Washington, DC office for a research intern on our Product team. This internship is paid at $15 an hour with flexible work times for a total of 10-15 hours a week.

Responsibilities
  • Manage ongoing research tasks
  • Review marketing plans and assist with market viability statistics
  • Compile notes on the organization's outreach programs and how they're using Hustle
  • Maintain a calendar of elections that Hustle clients and prospects are running in
  • Assist with vetting new integration projects and partnerships

About you
  • Strong quantitative background and aptitude
  • Likes working in a fast-paced startup environment
  • Have experience working in political or nonprofit campaigns
  • Interested in the political technology sector or software development as a whole
  • Self starter, motivated to work on projects without supervision
Bonus points if you
  • Have research experience
  • Previously used with political/nonprofit SaaS tools like NGP, BSD, Votebuilder, Phone2Action, or Blackbaud CRM
  • Are interested in a career in campaigns or political technology
  • Have experience with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, or software development as a whole
Apply here: https://hire.lever.co/postings/a1aca910-42bf-4a25-830a-c01287ffd069/
Questions can be sent to Max Kamin-Cross, m...@hustle.life