Make $40 for a 4 hour shift canvassing in Fulton County, GA

A Davison

Oct 23, 2014, 2:36:47 PM10/23/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

Make $40 for a 4 hour shift canvassing in Fulton County, GA

Compensation: $10.10/hr

We're looking to put together community outreach teams in Fulton County that will be sharing the message about early voting and the Democratic ticket for the upcoming election.

Here are the specs on the program that we're doing:

  • Canvassers are be expected to complete a 4 hour shift of door-to-door canvassing. Each canvasser is expected to meet the following qualifications.

  • Comfortable talking with voters of different backgrounds and opinions.

  • Able to walk comfortably for 4-5 hours.

  • Strong communications skills.

  • Is able to present themselves professionally for each shift.

  • Arrives promptly at the beginning of each shift and completes their entire turf.

Canvassers are compensated for their 4 hour shift with $10.10/hr (40.40/shift), which will be paid on Friday the week after the work is completed.

To contact us you can reach out via email gacanv...@gmail.com or via phone (ask for Alex) at 770-515-9184.

We're looking for dedicated people who can support us this Friday - Election Day (Nov. 4.)