Job: Campaign Planning Trainings Coordinator - Sierra Club - San Francisco, CA

Josh Aufhauser

Jan 28, 2015, 7:26:59 PM1/28/15
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
Sierra Club, America’s oldest and largest grassroots environmental organization, is hiring a Campaign Planning Trainings Coordinator. Based in San Francisco, this position will coordinate a comprehensive training program to help our grassroots leaders build leadership through effective campaigns. Integration of effective diversity, equity and inclusion, and leadership development principles will be stressed. Success in this role will impact our organization’s ability to design winning campaigns and grow the environmental movement.

To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable working with teams of staff and volunteers, and with partner organizations. Experience with event planning, adult training design, delivery and evaluation, as well as grassroots organizing and leadership development principles are crucial to succeed in this position.

For full details and to apply, please visit: http://bit.ly/1z2etN4