NYC Start-up seeks Organizers for Launch

Zachary Bernstein

May 25, 2015, 2:09:31 PM5/25/15
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for talented and hard-working people to join our New York City-based start-up and help us build for our upcoming launch. Our socially-conscious business seeks to improve street-level air quality, reduce traffic congestion, and directly aid local communities and community-based organizations with an innovative way to use public parking spots.

Team members will work in small teams to directly engage with communities to identify potential users.

Responsibilities
Door to Door canvassing
Identify supporters
Speaking with local businesses and community organizations
Assist new users as they download and begin using the app

Qualification
Ideal Candidates have previous campaign, marketing or sales experience. Access to smartphone and knowledge of Brooklyn is preferred but not required.

We are looking for people who want to be part of an innovative and fast-moving company poised for substantial growth.

Training
Paid training will be provided

Salary
Pay starts at $12/hour with opportunities for growth

Contact
To apply please send your resume to Zach at Za...@Spotpog.com