JOB: Associate Press Secretary (SIERRA CLUB, SF OR PORTLAND)

43 просмотра

Julie OMalley

не прочитано,
1 июл. 2015 г., 00:05:0701.07.2015
– jobstha...@googlegroups.com
The Sierra Club is seeking an Associate Press Secretary to lead communications for its groundbreaking Beyond Coal Campaign in the Western United States.

The Beyond Coal campaign is the most effective and best-resourced environmental campaign in the U.S., and we're looking for a savvy, independent public relations professional who can seize our momentum and follow through on bold new communications campaigns in the West.

Our new Associate Press Secretary will be:
-Committed to developing inclusive communication strategies that engage diverse audiences within the growing pro-clean energy movement, including youth and communities of color.
-Dedicated to using their skills to write and pitch stories, develop relationships with reporters, craft messages, and apply advertising and online tactics to advance our goals of expanding clean energy and reducing climate disruption.
-Inspired to use their knowledge of digital media to develop and employ communications strategies that take advantage of the new media environment.
-Stimulated by the challenge of creating, planning, and executing creative paid and earned media campaigns over multiple states with diverse allies and partner organizations.
The Associate Press Secretary position is based San Francisco or Portland, OR. Candidates should have 2+ years of media and communications.
Link to job posting: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SIERRACLUB&cws=1&rid=600
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать