GOTV Fellows for the New Hampshire Democrat Party Coordinated Campaign

Staff

Oct 22, 2014, 7:50:06 PM10/22/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

WHAT: PAID “Get Out the Vote” Fellowship

WHEN: November 1- 4

WHO: New Hampshire Democratic Party

We're looking for conscientious, hardworking flexible people to come to New Hampshire November 1-4 and work for the Democratic Party's Coordinated Campaign to re-elect Governor Maggie Hassan, Senator Jeanne Shaheen and Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter.

The position reports to the Field Organizer for the area.

Duties include, but are not limited to:

·      Direct Voter Contact including canvassing and phone banking

·      Working with volunteers

·      Staffing offices

·      Other responsibilities as they arise

 The qualities we are looking for are:

·      Commitment to getting our candidates elected

·      Conscientiousness & hardworking

·      Ethos of rolling up your sleeves to take on any task to help win the election

·      Reliability & dependability

·      Works well with a variety of people and personalities

You must be able to work ALL 4 Days starting at 9am on Nov. 1The hours will be long, and we will all be working hard to win. This is an excellent opportunity to gain PAID campaign experience on a top tier race. All three races are being closely watched by media and politicos due to potential impact for the US Congress and indicators for the 2016 Presidential election.

Please send your resume ASAP to etur...@nhdp.org. Put "Rochester GOTV Fellowship" in the subject line. Keep your cover note very brief. Applicants will be called back on a rolling basis.