America Votes Internship - Washington, DC

Haynes Bunn

Aug 27, 2014, 3:03:48 PM8/27/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

America Votes Internship

As a leading progressive organization America Votes is committed to help mentor the rising stars of the progressive movement. Interns for America Votes will be heavily involved with the day to day operations at AV and will learn what AV is and how we operate. Our goal is to recruit smart, hardworking interns that will be able to manage in a small, fast paced organization.

Program Overview

As part of the America Votes internship program you will have the opportunity to work for one of the country's leading progressive organizations. In addition to learning new skills and concepts you will get to see how America Votes operates, as well as how other progressive organizations operate both nationally and at the state level.

America Votes interns will have the opportunity to network and meet interns from our partner organizations throughout the program! The America Votes Internship Program promises to provide you with more than just the normal "9am-6pm" experience. You will have the opportunity to:

NETWORK WITH OUR PARTNERS' INTERNS

ATTEND TRAININGS

PARTICIPATE IN ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE OFFICE

All applicants who are interested in the Fall Internship at America Votes need to submit resume, cover letter, and references to dbou...@americavotes.org. Applications are ongoing. If accepted into the America Votes Internship Program, you will be asked to work 20 hours a week between the hours 9am – 6pm.  The internship has a stipend. College credit available if applicable.

--

Haynes Bunn

Executive Assistant

America Votes

202.383.8804 (o)

919.673.0183 (c)

NOTICE: This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.