***NOW HIRING*** Head of Marketing - Crowdpac - Washington, DC or San Francisco, CA

fr...@crowdpac.com

Mar 18, 2019, 8:12:41 PM3/18/19
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Head of Marketing

Location: Washington, D.C., or San Francisco, CA.

At Crowdpac, we couldn’t be more proud of our progress becoming the tech platform where political change begins. Over the past two years, thousands of citizens and organizations have used our tools to run for office, win elections, advocate for change, and give every day Americans a valuable outlet for their political frustrations in a time of great tumult. We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to join our leadership team that can help us best tell the stories of the thousands of Americans using Crowdpac to change their communities in a manner that can inspire hundreds of thousands more to do the same.

As Head of Marketing, you will own the Crowdpac brand and be responsible for reaching the national and local markets for all 535,000 elected offices across the country with effective messages that can inspire action. You would oversee our paid, earned, and owned media channels, our brand voice, and our talented marketing team.

The ideal candidate will be a creative storyteller with strong analytical chops who will identify our best audiences, create targeted and effective content, and create and execute high converting funnels for both prospective donors and campaign creators. Not only will you demonstrate great ideas, you will also provide the analytical framework to test those ideas and ensure an effective ROI on both the money and the time spent executing them.

Requirements:

  • 8+ years of demonstrated success in product marketing and/or political digital marketing.

  • Proficiency in digital marketing analytics frameworks and software.

  • Compelling portfolio of successful brand-driven marketing campaigns.

  • Demonstrated ability to directly manage and execute paid, earned, and owned media programs.

  • Up to date knowledge of content-driven search engine optimization techniques.

  • Excellent writing abilities and experience successfully managing high performing creative teams.

  • Demonstrated proficiency with email and product optimization regimes.

  • MBA preferred.

Perks and Benefits:

  • A place to grow your career and work with talented, committed and supportive teammates

  • Competitive salary, equity, and performance compensation

  • Snacks and weekly lunches

  • Full benefits; medical, dental and vision

  • Team off-sites

  • Generous vacation policy

To apply, please visit: https://www.crowdpac.com/jobs

Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.