Petitioners - Renewable Energy Ballot Initiative (Phoenix, AZ)

22 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Liss Ross

ungelesen,
24.02.2018, 14:55:3924.02.18
an GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
We are hiring petitioners immediately.

FieldWorks a progressive grassroots campaign field firm with decades of experience in grassroots organizing, volunteer management, direct voter contact. We fight and win victories for issues like: clean energy, increases in funding for education and healthcare, raising the minimum wage, fair elections, and protection for Dreamers. We're hiring staff for an urgent campaign to increase renewable energy in Phoenix so that we can protect our health and create jobs.

  • Full time and part time positions
  • Weekend positions available
  • Make a difference
  • No fundraising
You can earn Up To $520 - $610/Week

Drivers Earn Bonuses, Plus Gas Reimbursement!

Contact Liss @ (480) 648-1665 or phoeni...@fieldworks.com

FieldWorks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten