Elizabeth Adams for City Council (Brooklyn) Seeking Field Director

Team Adams

Jan 26, 2021, 5:30:43 PM1/26/21
to GAIN POWER: Jobs That Are Left
Elizabeth Adams for City Council is seeking a field director for the upcoming June primary. This is an exciting, competitive race in NYC's first ever ranked choice elections in one of the most progressive districts in the city. Elizabeth Adams worked as an advocate with Planned Parenthood and now serves the district as the local City Council Legislative Director. She's running with bold plans to transition to a greener, more equitable, and more livable city as we bounce back from Covid.

The Field Director will be the local face of the campaign to both voters and volunteers. We are looking for strong leaders who enjoy managing people in a fast-paced, high-stress environment, and also bring to the table creative ideas for outreach.

Start date is 2/1. The position will continue through the primary in late June, with a possible extension through November 2021 if the candidate is successful.

Primary responsibilities include:
  • Developing and implementing a voter contact plan, along with our senior staff
  • Running voter ID, petitioning, and GOTV programs
  • Overseeing recruitment, training, and management of volunteers and interns
  • Cutting turf in VAN
Required skills/experience:
  • Advanced proficiency in VAN (ability to cut complex universes)
  • At least one cycle as a Field Organizer, Regional Field Director, or Field Director
Preferred skills/experience:
  • Campaign experience in New York City
  • Proficiency with Spoke Text and ThruTalk/CallHub
Salary:
  • $4000/month
Interested? Send your resume to te...@elizabethadams.nyc