NYC City Council Races Hiring Campaign Managers

Cate Mahan

Feb 19, 2021, 10:59:03 AM2/19/21
to GAIN POWER: Jobs That Are Left
Hi all - New Deal Strategies is looking for resumes to fill campaign manager positions for NYC City Council races for this cycle. More details below.

Campaign Manager – New York City Council Campaigns

Please send a resume to jo...@newdealstrategies.com

New Deal Strategies is a consulting firm for the progressive movement. At New Deal, we only work for campaigns, causes, and leaders we truly believe in, even if – especially if – they're not favored by the establishment.

NDS is seeking Campaign Managers for NYC Council Races for progressive clients running for office in NYC in 2021:

  • Manage campaign staff, collaborating with candidates and campaign leadership; strong attention to detail and experience managing and executing multiple projects with varying deadlines needed
  • Supervise field and campaign staff to ensure the campaign continues to meet voter contact goals
  • Work with community stakeholders and the progressive community to build support for grassroots led campaign.

Ideal candidates live their progressive values, meet deadlines, have a proven track record of working collaboratively, excel in fast-paced environments, and have previous campaign experience. Experience on a NYC campaign is a big plus.

People that have gained knowledge and experience campaigning during the COVID-19 pandemic should definitely apply.

Salary: Salary range for management position is $4,000-$5,000 per month and is negotiable based on experience.

To Apply: Please send a resume to jo...@newdealstrategies.com. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis. Please apply ASAP. Female, BIPOC, and LGBTQ applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.

New Deal Strategies is committed to equity, inclusion, and anti-racism, and people from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.