Fall Internships and Fellowships, Civis Analytics, Washington, DC and Chicago, IL

Brian Gill

Aug 1, 2014, 3:13:33 PM8/1/14
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com, nra...@gmail.com

Civis Analytics is accepting applications for our Fall Internship and Fellowship program.  We are a community of engineers, statisticians, data scientists, and organizers who help organizations leverage their data to make better decisions and develop smarter strategy.

Positions are available in Software Engineering, Data Science, Engagement, and Data Research.

We’re also offering new programs this year!  Our MBA Fellowship is for graduate students with an interest in analytics-driven business development, and the Election Fellowship is for candidates with greater availability leading up to the Midterm Elections.

Our hours requirement is flexible, but priority will be given to candidates who can commit to at least 10-15 hours per week.  Participants must be local to one of our offices:  Chicago, IL or Washington, DC.

Come help us solve the world’s biggest problems with Big Data.

Get more information and apply at:  http://www.civisanalytics.com/apply/internships-fellowships